Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Skrappy Challenge!

Good morning krafty friends!!! Happy New Year and welcome back to another fun challenge over on the Kraftin' Kimmie BlogWe challenge YOU to make Anything BUT a Card - and you have all month to enter!!!


For this challenge you can make anything you want to....except a card! So that means bookmarks, gifts, scrapbook pages, journal art, planner pages, tags, boxes...pretty much anything that includes a krafty stamp!!
Just make sure to include a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp and make sure it's a NEW creation! As soon as we have at least five people playing, we'll be giving away a PRIZE!!! yep! One lucky krafter will WIN a $20 gift voucher to the krafty shop!
You have until Monday February 3rd to play along AND you can join as many times as you like as long as they are new creations! Also be sure to share your creations on the Krafty Friends facebook page because we LOVE to see your stuff! (P.S. While you're there you might just find a couple more challenges to have fun with! Check the Announcements page for current challenges!)

For this challenge I decided to create a gift tag and envelope using the Let's Get Krafty and Krafty Love Stamp Sets, Pretty In Pink (on sale!), Ruby Red and Stormy Sky Krafty Kolours Inks, the Wonky Chevron Stencil and Lovey Krafty Dots.


I picked up these Krafty stamps last month from the Kraftin' Kimmie Shop and couldn't wait to use them! They both go together well, and I love the krafty sayings 😉 Why not celebrate our 'kraftiness' with krafty stamps?!! I coloured the girl on the tag with Copic Markers and added some white gel pen highlights. I also recently won some Viva Decor Relief Paperpaste from the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine 12 Days of Giving. It's a very cool 'paper-like' texture paste that works great with stencils and absorbs ink once it's dry. 


I created a base of the Relief Paperpaste with the Wonky Chevron stencil and then sponged on the pink and red inks listed above. I love the Krafty Kolours inks! They are a hybrid ink that stamp beautifully and also blend wonderfully. I layered papers from my stash using the Maggie Holmes Bloom collection and added stickers and chipboard from the Simple Stories Spring Farmhouse line. Some coordinating twine and Krafty Dots add even more texture and fun! 


I'm going to add this pretty tag to a gift for someone special and of course I'll need a coordinating envelope! I used the Wonky Chevron stencil again and some of the Pretty In Pink Ink to add a subtle pattern to the middle of the envelope. After stamping another krafty girl I used coloured pencils this time to colour in the image. 


I added a little flower sticker to her hair, some white gel pen highlights and some more Krafty Dots. I plan on hand delivering this envelope, so I didn't mind adding a little extra dimension. How fun to get an embellished envelope that will give you just a taste of what's going to be inside?!


On the back of the tag I added a few more of the Simple Stories stickers and stamped another krafty sentiment. I embellished the envelope flap as well and stamped a sentiment with the red ink.


Thanks so much for stopping by. Check out some incredible inspiration from the Krafty Design Team below, then join us for all the fun!! You can link up on the Kraftin' Kimmie Blog and  the Krafty Friends facebook page. I can't wait to see what you share!!

*If you missed the KKS Saturday Challenge post click HERE

Linked to:
SSS Wednesday Challenge - Something New (new stamps and texture paste!)
SSS Monday Challenge - Something New


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. Wow! This is adorable. I am working on my bookmark for my Planner today and I think I should use some of my KKS stencils and inks too. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and the envelope! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the layers & extra touches on the tag

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tag is super CUTE and I love how you decorated the envelope! Really cute ideas Karla!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete