Friday, January 31, 2020

New Media Assemblage Home Decor with Video!

Hello friends! I'm over on the Wild Whisper Blog today with a look at the NEW Media Assemblage Line by Nicole Wright Designs and Wild Whisper - and it's gorgeous! As soon as I saw it I knew I had to frame some of this, and I love how it turned out!!


I used some dollar store frames and inserted the beautiful papers. Then, I cut some of the fabulous cut files available in the Wild Whisper shop with my Cricut Maker and Cricut Adhesive Foil, applying them directly to the glass surface. Wouldn't these make wonderful gifts?!!


I also took three cardboard magazine holders and covered the back of them with another one of the awesome papers, adding in some ephemera and sequins from the Strength of the Season and Masculine collection.


Here's a look at the Video where you can see the Media Assemblage line closeup and check out how easy it is to make your own framed art!


Thanks so much for stopping by! You can find the full details and product links on the Wild Whisper Blog - and don't forget to use the code DTKARLA to save 10% on all your purchases at the Wild Whisper Shop!!


2 comments:

  1. Ooh, WOW! I LOVE your frame! That paper is amazingly beautiful! And I love that you covered the magazine covers with more pretty papers! Papers make everything PRETTY!

    I also wanted to let you know I received my package! YAY! Thanks so much Karla! I Love the stencil and the "extras" too!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m so glad it got to you! Enjoy! And thanks for the sweet comments <3

      Delete