Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Be Mine Valentine!

Hello friends! Valentine's Day is fast approaching  - one of my favourite for cardmaking! I'm over on the Gerda Steiner Designs Blog today with a special Valentine using the Monster Holding Letter digital stamp and the super cute Valentine Bear digital stamp, which is a FREEBIE! right now!!  I recently picked up this sweet Simple Stories Vintage Valentine collection pack, and I just had to colour these guys up to match. To me, Valentines is totally vintage images and I love the look of these papers - with a bit of cuteness thrown in 😉 After all, who can resist adorable creatures bringing gifts?!!


Inside, I added a sentiment from one of the 2x2 squares cut out of the cut apart page and glued on some tiny diecut hearts.


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to head over to the Gerda Steiner Designs Blog to see closeups and get the full details. Have an amazing week friends!!


Linked to:
SSS Monday Challenge - All Loved Up

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh! Look at how cute your card is! I love the monster and the sweet bear! Adorable!!!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete