Thursday, January 2, 2020

Holiday Chipboard Mini Album!

Hello! I hope everyone had a safe and happy New Years! I enjoyed a glass of wine, in my pj's and even fit in some crafting!! So all in all a great night 😉 I really felt like Christmas went so quickly this year and there were so many more crafting possibilities, so I decided to take this opportunity in the holiday lull to sit down and make something fun with some festive supplies. I loved the Scrapbook & Cards Today December Sampler goodies, but hadn't had a chance to pull them out, and this little Mini Album (it's only 2.5" square!!) was just the right fit. I'm over on the Southern Ridge Trading Company Blog today with all the details!


You can find the how to's, closeups of each page and details on the SR Blog


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope your new year has started off right and hope you're blessed with an amazing year ahead.


Supplies:
Southern Ridge Trading Company- Itty BittySnowflakes, Snowflakes713, Soda FizzStencil and Mini Album
SCT Sampler Pack, including Doodlebug Designs paper, stickers & ephemera and CTMH Felt Embellishments
Viva Décor Inka Gold Metallic Paints - Thanks to Creative Scrapbooker Magazine 12 Days Of Giving!!
SpiegelMom Scraps Sequins (PS Use code KARLA15 to save 15% on your SMS purchases!!)

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you are having a wonderful start to the year and that 2020 brings awesome things your way!



No comments:

Post a Comment