Tuesday, October 1, 2019

13 Days Of Halloween - Day 5 - Cute Ghouls Layout!

Hi, and welcome to Day 5 of the 13 Days Of Halloween! Every Tuesday and Thursday leading up to Halloween you can find me on my YouTube channel sharing a spooky project - and today I'm putting together a ghoulish scrapbook layout of my two littles, when they were very little!


I'm so proud of myself for pulling out an unfinished project that had been waiting patiently in my Halloween Stash Box! I grabbed older products and papers from a few different lines, added Distress Oxide Inks and started layering.


Some sequins from Brutus Munroe and Wild Whisper (designed by SpiegelMom Scraps) added some shiny bling to the page, and some fun Tim Holtz Chit Chat stickers add some seasonal words. (PS Save 10% off at the Wild Whisper shop with the code DTKARLA and save 15% off at the SpiegelMom Scraps Shop with the code KARLA15) 


This layout is a simple design that you could use to put any scrapbook page together quickly!


You can see the video of this cute layout here! Be sure to subscribe and hit that notification bell so you don't miss anything!


Have you started any Halloween crafty projects?! Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful week ahead!


Linked to:
SSS Wednesday Challenge - AG

1 comment:

  1. Super CUTE Layout! The girls look so tiny compared to now! They're adorable in the photo's and I love all the different elements you added to your page.... everything blends so well together which makes your Halloween page so fun!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete