Friday, January 10, 2020

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Day 2 You're Gnaw-some!

Hello and welcome back! I hope you enjoyed yesterday's previews! Today we are back with more inky goodness for our JANUARY 2020 release at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, and we have a sweet new valentine set for you designed by our amazing artist Neda Sadreddin! It's called....YOU'RE GNAW-SOME!


What a fun set of sweet little beavers! There are several main images and accessory stamps plus some super awesome coordinating sentiments! These little sweethearts make my heart happy - and are sure to make your sweetheart happy too 💗


I couldn't resist making two cards using these guys! I coloured up the images with Copic Markers, adding some white gel pen highlights and got to work. I added the heart-sunshine (brilliant!!) and cut out the images with a Sizzix heart die. I thought the Echo Park Little Lumberjack papers were just perfect for these images! I white heat embossed the sentiment and added a couple of the awesome Heart Dots (shown below). I also pulled out some Krafty Basics Dots to add to the top of the card. I added some of the new Crisp Crimson Ink through the new Petite Posies Stencil (both shown below) on top of the red cardstock, giving a subtle tone on tone effect.


Inside, I stamped this fab sentiment with the new Crisp Crimson Ink (shown below) and added a little flower from the set stamped with Wicked Black Ink.


For the second card I again stamped with the Wicked Black Ink, which is Copic and watercolour friendly, and coloured with Copic Markers. I just love how 'in love' these two look 💓 I added a frame from the Little Lumberjack ephemera pack and stamped another funny sentiment, cutting a banner shape. I added a Heart Dot and a few more of the Krafty Basics Dots to embellish the card front. Again, you can see the tone on tone effect from stenciling with the new ink & stencil on the red cardstock!


I love this sentiment, and I'm totally giving this card to my hubby! 


Here are some more new goodies:

The perfect coordinating Krafty Dots for this release are, of course, heart shaped! This is an exclusive set and will not be available once sold out so be sure to grab some! These ones are called HEARTS DOTS!


There are TWO brand new Krafty Stencils for this month's release to help accessorize your creations - PETITE POSIES and TRIPPY TRIANGLES!


The newest addition to the Krafty Kolours Hybrid Ink line is a gorgeous new rich red named CRISP CRIMSON, available in full sized ink pads, mini cubes and ink refills!


You can check out YOU'RE GNAW-SOME in action as you hop around the Krafty Team's blogs today - linked below! You'll also see the new stencils, new ink and new dots!! Be sure to leave some love at each stop because Kraftin' Kimmie herself is going to give away some krafty $$ to a lucky commenter!

You'll see MORE of our brand new goodies over the next couple of days of Krafty Peeks and everything will be released at our LIVE Online Release Party in the Krafty Friends Facebook group on Saturday, January 11th at 2pm EST! For now, hop around and check out some incredible designs from our Krafty Team and start thinking about all the krafty things you can make with these goodies!!


Linked to:
SSS Monday Challenge - Something New - new release at Kraftin Kimmie!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

9 comments:

  1. That paper is perfect for these little critters. Just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wood, and the papers you used are just perfect with the cute beaver!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pattern papers and layers! DARLING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card designs and the beavers make me so proud to be Canadian! LOL! I have to have this new stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are amazing, I really like the colors!! And I really like that patterned paper in the 2nd card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dang It Karla! You are really making me want to make Valentine's Day cards! LOL Adorable Beaver set and fun paper designs! cute cards!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete